1. Regular Offers are valid for purchase from November 15, to December 31, 2013. Travel dates are between January 6 to April 05, 2014.
2.The Travel Now, Pay 1 month Later offers are applicable to all BDO Credit Cardholders whose credit cards are in active status and in good credit standing. Excluding Simple Card, Corporate Accounts, Distribution Cards, Purchasing Cards, Electron Cards, Easy Pay JCB and JCB 4 gives. and American Express International Dollar cards.
3. Credit Cardholders must pay using their BDO Credit Card to be entitled to the discount on travel packages and 0% installment option for 3 and 6 month term.
4. Offers are likewise subject to terms and conditions of CNM Travel and Tours Corporationt and the BDO Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and use of BDO Credit Cards.
5. Monthly installmentinstallment due on Buy Now Pay 1 month later installment transaction together with monthly interest and penalty charge (if any) will be billed to the cardholder starting on the second (2nd) statement cycle after original transaction date and every month thereafter until the total amount payable is paid in full.
6. Rates not applicable during peak seasons or special holidays, specified as “super peak”. Fare adjustment shall apply on “super peak” dates.
7. Dollar conversion rates are computed as Php41.05= USD1, based on official (International Airline Transport Association [IATA] Airline Exchange rates) exchange on March 1, 2013. Any increase or decrease in this exchange rate shall be applied to the total cost of the passenger on the day of finalization and issuance of tickets and hotel vouchers.
8. Domestic packages require 12 banking days advance booking while international packages require 21 banking days advance booking to avail.
9. Travel Packages/Rates shown are subject to airline seat and hotel room availability and confirmation upon booking.
10. Domestic and International package tour rates quoted are inclusive of fuel surcharge, Airport and Philippine Travel taxes except for fees paid at the airport.Domestic packages from Manila Include taxes, fuel surcharge and embarkation fee from Manila. Domestic Package from Clark include taxes and fuel surcharge. International packages from Manila include taxes, fuel surcharge and Philippine travel tax. International Packages from Clark in clude taxes and fuel surcharge.
11. All Full Packages require a minimum of 2 passengers; twin sharing.
12. Complete contact details of the cardholder/s and passenger/s are required upon booking
13. To finalize booking, cardholders must completely fill out and sign a Booking Form. Otherwise, booking request will not be processed.
14. A copy of valid passport is required for international booking; for Domestic travel, a valid ID must be presented upon request by the merchantpartner travel agency, the hotel/resort upon check-in, and/or upon airline check-in.
15. Tour voucher and airline tickets shall be sent through email or fax to cardholders 3 to 4 working days after finalization and settlement of transaction amount.
16. Restricted airline tickets have 8 days validity.
17. Terms & Conditions of InternetionalInternational airlines are subject to the International Airline Transport Association [IATA] Passenger Rights Regulations. In Addition, domestic airlines and routes, terms and conditions of the apply (Non-refundable, Non-re-bookable/Non-transferable). Philippine Passenger Bills of rights shall also apply.
18. No changes can be made 48 hours prior to departure.
19. All changes in finalized bookings are subject to penalties and charges from the airline and tour operator.
20. Travel packages for other destinations, not featured in this flyer, may also be availed of at regular rates.
21. Travel packages must be booked on or before December 30, 2013.
22. Completion of travel must be done on or before February 15, 2014.
23. Approved transactions can no longer be reversed or cancelled. Revisions and/or rebooking on the tour itinerary may be allowed subject to approval of CNM Travel.
24. All transactions are subject to bank approval.
25. BDO may accommodate Cardholder’s request to accelerate the charging of the remaining unbilled monthy amortization/s on the Travel MOTO installment transactions. A corresponding fee of 5% of the total remaining balance or P300, whichever is higher, will be charged to the cardholder’s account. After acceleration, the total amount due and the corresponding fee must be paid in full.
26. BDO & CNM have arranged for the various tour services to be performed by various contractors. CNM and its employees, or its sub-agents therefore only act as sub-agents for contractors providing for the services described in the tour itinerary and accept no responsibility in connection to losses or accidental expenditures due to delays or schedule, overbooking, defaults or force majeure.
27. In case of dispute such as, but not limited to Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfilments etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail w/ith prior approval from DTI. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo or any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion.
BDO Travel Now Start Paying after 1 month